Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Bright Colors on a dreary day + Outfit Details

I know I've said it before, but I'm more serious today than ever... I'm ready to see grass! But of course, snow is STILL in the forecast. Oh well, I guess with Kentucky weather you just sort of learn to roll with the punches. Today, I was definitely feeling something a little bit brighter since I'm dreaming of Spring! My pink and white striped Polo Ralph Lauren oxford did the job. I don't know what Ralph Lauren puts in these oxfords but it must be something magical. They're so comfortable and so worth the splurge.

I paired my oxford with my all-time favorite quilted vest from Old Navy. I know for a fact that Old Navy no longer sells these (trust me, I've looked for more colors!), but I will link some below that are comparable. Added to jeans and boots, this was a simple outfit to create and very practical for everyday wear! 

I hope you enjoyed this post, thank you so much for stopping by! Lots of Love!


LINKS: 

Keep up with me on Instagram!
hannahcheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment