Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Storm's a brewing + Outfit Details

Finally what's left of the grass after the snow has been revealed! But of course, storms are in the forecast... Winter storms. I have an obsession with pastel colors making dressing for the Winter very hard for me. Today, the temperature was absolutely perfect. I didn't have to run to get my jacket in between shots for once! I chose a very simple, clean look for today. This look is seriously one of the easiest looks to create.
I started off the look with a baby blue and white very lightweight striped oxford shirt from Old Navy. I threw on a simple light gray cardigan to tie it all together. I'm all about throwing on cardigans to make an outfit look a little more sophisticated. I paired this outfit with navy flats and a little bit of arm candy. Gotta love Target watches and pearls! This is my go to outfit if I am having one of those "I have nothing to wear" moments. It's so simple and you can mix it up in so many different ways.

Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed! Lots of Love!

LINKS:
Similar to the Blue and White striped oxford
Gray Cardigan
Navy Ballet Flats

Follow me on Instagram!
hannahcheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment