Monday, March 30, 2015

Sunshine on a Cloudy Day + Outfit Details


Rainy Days call for bright clothing. I just love pairing bright, Spring colors together... Especially on gloomy days. Somehow, the bright colors always seem to put me in a better mood and get more motivated when usually rainy days just make me want to curl up on the couch! Today, I could basically be an Old Navy model (but that's like everyday). My long cardigan and the paisley print shirt underneath are both from Old Navy. These long cardigans are seriously one of the biggest staples in my closet. They are SO comfortable and when paired with the right outfit, they can be super stylish. I love the different color of green that this particular cardigan is, it stands out so well! 

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed. Lots of Love!

Keep up with me on Instagram: 
hannahcheryl 



No comments:

Post a Comment