Monday, March 9, 2015

Pastel Piko + Outfit Details

After many weeks of frigid temps and icy roads, I think Spring is finally making it's way around. Today, I was way too excited to just leave my favorite lavender Piko top hanging in my closet. I needed to say hello to Spring somehow... What better way to say "glad you're here" than to throw on some pastels and do a Spring dance *insert touchdown dance move here*... Okay so that may be a little much, but regardless I am one happy camper today!
I chose this lavender Piko top to wear today. Partially because the color is literally fantastic and partially because it's seriously comparable to wearing a blanket as a shirt... your favorite blanket. I paired this top with a scarf that I handmade. Hello clearance flannel!
Can we all just take a moment to marvel at these flats? Not only are they the most adorable shoes ever, they're no joke 100 percent the most comfortable shoe I have ever stepped foot in. The nude color makes them so wearable and so practical. Are you sold yet? 
To top it all off, I wore my favorite fleece lined black leggings. Basically, I wore pajamas all day. Well, that's what it felt like anyway. Thank you ALL so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Lots of love!

Keep up with me on Instagram
hannahcheryl

LINKS:

No comments:

Post a Comment