Monday, March 16, 2015

Spring Transition piece + Outfit Details



Words seriously cannot explain how incredibly happy I am that Spring is finally here! As much as I love layering, I am definitely not complaining about not having to wear a jacket everywhere I go. It seems that nobody knows what to wear during this "transition" time between Winter and Spring. I will admit, it's definitely not an easy time of the year to pick out clothes, but my biggest piece of advice is to stock up on lightweight long sleeve shirts. In my case, today I am wearing a lace sleeved shirt with a chiffon bottom. This shirt was perfect for today.
I paired this shirt with a simple pair of rolled up skinny jeans and my favorite pair of caramel colored  booties,,, Yes I have them in black too (if you love something, buy it in every color :)). Altogether this was a very simple outfit. I purchased the shirt from a resale instagram account called @8closets so I can't link it, but I'm sure it wouldn't be super hard to find. Thank you for reading today! Lots of Love!

Keep up with me on Instagram: 
@hannahcheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment