Tuesday, March 17, 2015

St. Patricks Day + Outfit Details



St. Patricks Day is here and the only pot of gold I found was my coffee this morning. I've never actually known why we celebrate St. Patty's Day, but I do know that you better wear green or else you have it coming for ya! Today, I wore my green gingham oxford shirt from, you guessed it, Old Navy. I have this shirt is almost every color... A little gingham never hurt anybody! 
I paired my green shirt with a lightweight pink quilted vest from Old Navy. You have to really watch for these, they come at really odd times of the year and they're gone faster than you can say Leprechaun. To top it all off, I wore a basic pair of dark skinny jeans and navy flats (yes, purchased from Old Navy). 
I hope everyone's Saint Patrick's Day was full of fun and luck! Lots of Love!

Keep up with me on Instagram: 
hannahcheryl





No comments:

Post a Comment