Friday, January 22, 2016

Ski Sweater Weather + Outfit Details

Well, the snow has officially arrived here in Kentucky, and I don't think the grass will be making an appearance for a while by the looks of the forecast! 

But, if the snow gives me an excuse to wear my favorite sweater, I guess I'll take it! Can we all take a wild guess where this amazing sweater is from? You guessed it, J.Crew. I just can't help myself when it comes to their super soft, SUPER warm sweaters. If buying J.Crew out of their sweaters is wrong, I don't want to be right. This ski sweater is the first thing I reach for on snowy days when I have to leave my bed. It is enough to make me feel put together, yet it is still simple. 


*my exact sweater is sold out, but I've linked this year's version here. I might love it even more!

Now, if you know me well enough, you should know that I'm very much into vests. If I can wear one, I will. ESPECIALLY when it is below 30 degrees out! This one I received for Christmas and I kid you not, it is like wearing a down comforter. This Ralph Lauren quilted vest is not only gorgeous with the gold detailing, but it is SO warm!


I've discussed my love for black skinny jeans before- hello confidence booster! But sometimes good ol' leggings will do the trick. Especially these super thick ones from Victoria's Secret. Good leggings are hard to find, but I have found that these from VS not only are thick enough, but they seem to "hold me in"in all the right places... If ya know what I mean! I've linked my pair here.


Okay, now for the star(s) of the show! My gorgeous Hunter boots! Ahhhhh, I just love them. I can't help it. These are my first pair and I am literally in love. I decided to go with black. Black goes with pretty much anything and they just seemed super practical for me. I mean come on, who doesn't need cute boots to trudge through the snow? I know I do! These are the tall ones and they hit me perfectly below the knee! Go buy you some here before the next snow!


Thanks for stopping by! I'll see you next time!


Stalk me! 
insta: 
@hannahcheryl
@monogramsbyhannah

No comments:

Post a Comment