Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Baby it's Even Colder Outside + Outfit Details


It's cold, y'all. Here in Kentucky it really does not get unbearably cold until mid January and let me tell ya, the bitter cold stage is in full swing! Snow is on the horizon and now that I am in college, the thought of trudging through the snow is almost enough to make me cry. Needless to say, I could do without the white fluffy stuff this time around. 

But, if it does have to be super cold, you better believe I am going to embrace it when it comes to my wardrobe! Anyone else obsessed with the fair isle sweater comeback? Most may look at this sweater and have thoughts of their grandparents or family photos from the 70s, but I absolutely love the timeless look and feel of these classic sweaters! 


The one that I am wearing is of course, from J.Crew. In my opinion, J.Crew has the ability to mix tacky and classic and turn it into perfection. I love the navy, mint, and gray detailing in this sweater. The colors combine and seem to align perfectly with the frigid temps outside!

p.s. This sweater is now on sale PLUS you can get 30% off AND free shipping now! I've linked it here.

I paired this sweater with a navy quilted vest. The solid vest has a way of toning down the pattern in the sweater so it is not so in-your-face. Old Navy gets me every year with their vests. This one is from last year, but I have linked one that is basically identical from J.Crew here!


Skinny jeans and bean boots go together like coffee and cream. American Eagle never fails when it comes to jeans that fit me perfectly. I have linked this exact pair here! My bean boots are one of my most prized possessions. I got mine for Christmas last year and I wear them ALL THE TIME. In my opinion, they are more than worth the investment! I've linked my pair here.


Thank you all for reading today! I hope you enjoyed! See ya soon!

Stalk me! 
Insta: 
@hannahcheryl 
@monogramsbyhannah

No comments:

Post a Comment