Sunday, January 17, 2016

Baby It's Cold Outside + Outfit Details


Okay so the title is an understatement- It's FREEZING. 

Hello lovelies! Long time no see... College. Need I say more? But I am back and have made it one of my resolutions for the year to really keep up with this blog! I will not fall off the wagon this time! 

My best friend, Hannah (we know, we have the same name) is a saint for capturing these shots today in the ice cold air and blistering wind. This particular outfit is one of my go to winter outfits. It is simple, yet it makes a statement. 

Buying this coat is a decision that I do not regret. I love the timeless look of it and the fact that it is extremely warm is a huge plus. The faux fur hood will make you feel like a million bucks (and an eskimo- but that's besides the point). I absolutely adore the gold button detailing, but he doesn't love gold detailing on anything?! This particular color is not available anymore, but there are three colors left that are swoon worthy! 

*p.s. this coat is on clearance now- PLUS 50% off so RUN right now to get it! 
View this exact jacket here

Am I the only one who lives in J.Crew sweaters throughout the winter time? In my opinion, they are so practical and so comfy! I loved that this one mixes grays with a stripe of gold on the sides. I can wear gold jewelry, silver jewelry, or dare I say... both?! Yes please! 

*this sweater is now on sale for UNDER $25! & it comes in 3 colors!
View this exact sweater here

Black skinny jeans are a staple in every woman's closet. I feel like a good pair of black skinny jeans will take a woman's confidence from 5 to 15 in any given situation. The ones that I am sporting are a jegging material and I basically live in them. They are so comfy! 
I bought the jeans that I'm wearing in these pictures from the T.J. Maxx clearance section (Score!) but some of my other favorites can be found at American Eagle and Express.  

If you haven't embraced the bootie trend, you need to get your BOOTY to the mall and start now! I love my booties! They are incredibly practical. Whether you dress them up or down, you will be sure to catch someone's eye.

You can slide on over to Old Navy's website to snatch up the same booties that I'm wearing for under $30 here!

Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed! Stay warm ladies!

-Hannah

Stalk me!
insta:
@hannahcheryl
@monogramsbyhannah

No comments:

Post a Comment