Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Pajama Day + Outfit Details

Why can't it be pajama day every day?


I'm a sucker for nightshirts. Like literally, if I see one in a store, I am so drawn to it immediately. It is inevitable. How can you not love them?! It's like wearing no pants- but you're still decent. That's love, y'all. 



This beautiful little nightie is from Old Navy. I love that it goes all the way to my knees so I do not have to worry about any "wardrobe malfunctions" while wearing it around the house. 





I was so excited about doing this pajama shoot with the fabulous Alyssa Moseley Photography. I wanted a soft, delicate feel with these shots and Alyssa captured that feel perfectly. 
Make sure to check her out if you are from the Kentucky area, she will not let you down! All of her social media is linked below!

Thank you so much for stopping by! See ya next time! 

Stalk Me!
Insta: 
@hannahcheryl 

Alyssa's Social Media: 
Insta: 
@alyssamoseleyphotography
Facebook: 
Alyssa Moseley Photography 

No comments:

Post a Comment