Thursday, April 14, 2016


So I have a favorite color. Light pink is like my everything this Spring. I'm just loving the soft, dainty look of it right now. 


Lace up anything is on trend right now. Whether it be flats, or dresses, if it laces up, you can be sure to make a statement. 


This beautiful dress is a very affordable version of some of the higher end lace up dresses that you're seeing on the runway right now. 


The details in this dress are very impressive considering I paid under $30 for it! I love the high slit in the skirt. I think it is a subtle way to make the dress a little more than just a "lace-up dress". 


If I were you, I'd run to buy this dress. Embrace the lace-up trend! I've linked this exact dress here!


Also, make sure you check out Alyssa Moseley Photography! Huge thanks to her for capturing beautiful shots of this beautiful dress! All of her links are below! 




Thank you so much for stopping by! Make sure to share! See ya next time! 

Stalk Me! 
Insta: 
@hannahcheryl 

Alyssa's Social Media: 
Insta: @alyssamoseleyphotography 
Facebook: Alyssa Moseley Photography 




No comments:

Post a Comment