Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Bachelor Monday + Outfit Details

It's Bachelor Monday! 


My favorite show hands down is the Bachelor. Lots of girls fighting for one hot guy... What more could you ask for?! For this photoshoot I bought myself roses and forced my photographer (aka best friend) to meet me at "our spot". I felt that with it being almost Valentine's Day and Bachelor Monday, this was the perfect time to showcase my love for fur considering this outfit would totally qualify for "date night material"



I think it is pretty obvious that black has been the main color in my wardrobe so far this winter. Honestly though, I have been a huge fan of black clothing since the day I heard black is a slimming color!  I just adore the classic, sophisticated look and feel of wearing all black. Throw on some black skinny jeans and a black shirt and you look so put together, yet not too overachiever-ish. (AND black looks really good with red roses)


Who doesn't love a good fur vest? I've been addicted to wearing all black lately, but sometimes the all black can be a little overpowering. This fur vest is perfect for dividing up all the darkness. I bought mine from the kid's section at Old Navy, but these vests are EVERYWHERE right now (and probably on sale!) 


Another trend that I am really trying to get into is the hat trend. I'm trying y'all! I love this black one by ASOS. I've linked my hat here!


I just paired a simple pair of Nine West black pointed toe heels to add to the classic look of this outfit.


Thanks for stopping by! Hope you enjoyed, see ya next time! 

Stalk me! 
@hannahcheryl
@monogramsbyhannah 

No comments:

Post a Comment