Thursday, February 11, 2016

Sequined Leggings + Outfit Details


It is safe to say that I hate Valentine's day... But red is my color so obviously a shoot was required.


I feel like listening to me talk about fashion recommendations for Valentine's Day is like asking me for relationship advice (ha-ha). BUT I promise I know more about fashion than relationships. 


Red is just a staple color for the month of February. I scored big time on this Cynthia Rowley sweater at T.J. Maxx. I love how true the red color is. Sometimes red can lean more towards the pinkish side, or the maroon side, but this sweater is just straight up red- Perfect for Vday!


Let's talk about the elephant in the pictures here. How about these sequined leggings?! I've never felt more like a diva in my entire life. I freaking love these leggings. I feel like Valentine's Day is one of the few days of the year where wearing excessive sequins is totally acceptable. I found these particular ones at Target on clearance so they aren't available online anymore- but I've linked some other options here & here!



I paired this outfit with, yep, you guessed it, these obviously loved Nine West black heels. 


So this Valentine's Day be a pair of sequined leggings in a world of jeans ;) 

Thanks for stopping by! See ya next time! 

Stalk me! 
Insta: 
@hannahcheryl
@monogramsbyhannah 







No comments:

Post a Comment