Thursday, February 4, 2016

Wear Pink and Make the Boys Wink + Outfit Details

"Wear Pink and Make the Boys Wink" - Lilly Pulitzer 

I'm all about adding a pop of pink to any outfit, who's with me?! There's just something about the bright, yet soft color that can add the most beautiful, feminine touch to any outfit. 

One of my favorite things to do has always been layering button downs and oversized sweaters. I love the polished, chic look mixed with the slouchy, oversized feel. This oversized Gap sweater is perfect for layering and SO comfy! My sweater is linked here!

A hot pink button down is something that all girls can own- hello classic versatility! If that is not a thing, I just made it one. You can wear this type of shirt with anything- I'm not kidding. Shorts, skirts, pants, under dresses, you name it! You will not regret buying a classic button down shirt. Trust me.
  

So let's talk about these shoes. Jeans with heels might send thoughts of 80's parties through your head. I get it! But I have recently fallen in love with casual, yet super fun look. These nude heels are linked here. (the nude color is sold out, but I love the other colors!)


Thanks for stopping by! See ya next time!

Stalk me!
insta:
@hannahcheryl
@monogramsbyhannah

2 comments:

  1. Love all your blog posts! You are a talented writer with style. You must get your style from your mother.

    ReplyDelete