Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Black is the new Pink + Outfit Details


Oh the great month of February. For all you crazy lovers out there this month is a big party... As for us singles, well, ice cream and netflix is on the agenda (even more than usual). 


I thought it would be fitting to feature this all black outfit for my first post of the month because black is the new pink right? Sure. But come on, how amazing is this outfit?! I feel like this would be such a great outfit to wear on the town one night. It contains the perfect amount of sass while screaming, "I promise I have my life together" (even when you really really don't). 


Let's get this out of the way, turtlenecks are not out of style. They are classic and timeless and a nice black one will give you all the power to do whatever you set your mind to (think Steve Jobs). Seriously though, when I put on this oversized turtleneck, my inner sass kicks in real fast. 


We've talked about black skinny jeans before- total confidence booster. Add some black pointed toe stilettos and that results in confidence overload. I think I strutted through downtown Owensboro in these jeans harder than I've strutted anywhere... No shame. 

So let's talk about the shoes. Some may say that heels should only be taken out of the closet for special occasions (I can hear the girls I went to high school with whispering about it now). But in my opinion the only difference in heels and flats is a few inches and a whole lot of hotness. If you spend good money on a nice pair of heels, wear them all the time. RT. 


The best part about these exact heels linked here is that they are not too tall, and they are very practical. 


Sometimes all a girl needs is an outfit that makes her feel like she can conquer the world. I think I have finally found mine. 
Thank you so much for stopping by! I'll see you next time! 

Stalk me!
Insta: 
@hannahcheryl 
@monogramsbyhannah

No comments:

Post a Comment